The MAGICPANEL 602, the first-born of the Creatives Solutions family, is a modular LED luminaire that offers a wide range of various visual effects. Equipped with a continuous unlimited PAN / TILT rotation, it is capable of displaying numbers, letters, graphic effects or images, but it is also a fabulous lighting fixture that can be used as a dazzling projector.
This luminaire incorporates the new AYRTON technology which allows individual control of each LED source in the Full Color mode.The panel is composed of 36 RGBW LED sources of 15W each in a 6 by 6 matrix, equipped with a 7.5 ° beam and 45 mm optics. These offer an overall luminous flux of more than 14,000 Lumens for a maximum consumption of 600 Watts.
The square shape of the panel and a perfect alignment of the optic combination of continuous twin movements allows the creation of any new three-dimensional effects. The MAGICPANEL 602 can be used in multiple ways to create rotating screens on both axes, while the robust construction of the device permits its permanent use in a vertical position.
The heat management is ensured by a sophisticated and particularly quiet cooling system. The MAGICPANEL 602, which is particularly designed for the creation of special effects, benefits from extensive line connectivity.It can be controlled by DMX-RDM, Art-Net or via the LumenRadio DMX-RDM wireless connection.
- Opening beam: 7.5 °
- 85% optical efficiency
- High efficiency of the optics 45 mm
- 36 multi-chip LED sources 15 Watts
- Output: up to 14,000 lumens
- Light intensity: 560,000 cd
- Nominal life expectancy: up to 50,000 hours
- Continuous rotation of Pan & TILT
- Extremely accurate location
- Mobile head operated via 8 or 16 bit resolution
- High-resolution motors operated via microprocessors for extreme accuracy and smooth motion.
- PAN and TILT repositioned automatically.
- 4 sophisticated RGBW colors mixed, achieving a high color rendering index.
- Uniform light beam without color shade, rich color-saturated and pastel shades
- 4.29 billion colors (8 bit resolution)
- Virtual color wheel, including most white color temperature presets.
- Variable-speed dynamic color macro effect
Dimmer / Strobe
- Electronic dimmer, allowing perfect adjustment of light from 0 to 100%, without color variation.
- Strobe effect of white and color, with speed setting from 1 to 25 flashes per second.