Impression 120 RZ Zoom
The new impression 120 RZ Zoom fixture has been born from the pedigree of the award winning impression series of LED based moving head fixtures, designed and engineered in Germany.
Building on the proven performance reputation that the impression brand has attained around the world, the impression 120 RZ brings a motorized zoom function to designers fingertips, combined with a powerful new LED source.
The key, lighting designers told us, was not to lose any of the cool features from the original impression, including the design with no base unit, the smooth dimming, the even color mixing, and the speed of operation.
We achieved this with a unit that can combine seamlessly with other impression fixtures but give the added advantage of zoom optics. It operates as quietly as the original impression fixture so it won’t upset even the quietest of performances.
Along with standard packaging, the Impression 120 RZ is available in a pre-packaged flight case mode with either 4 or 6 units. These compact cases take up a fraction of the truck space compared to other fixture types, so now it is easy to reduce your packing time and reduce your environmental impact without sacrificing on your lighting design.
- Additive color mixing
- 120 Luxeon Rebel high power LED‘s
- Average service life: 50,000 hours
- RGB - 42 red, 42 green, 36 blue LED‘s
- WCC - 42 warm white (3200K), 78 cold white (7200K), allow continuously adjustable color temp.
- WWC - 78 warm white (3200K), 42 cold white (7200K), allow continuously adjustable color temp.
- Highly efficient collimator cluster
- Motorized zoom lens with 10° to 26° beam angle
- Wavelengths are optimized for maximum visible color gamut
- 8 or 16 bit resolution selectable
- Position feedback
- Maximum speed: 660° pan in 2 seconds, 300° tilt in 1 second
- High precision stepper motor control
- Strobe-effect with variable speed between 1-10 flashes per second, randomstrobe, pulse effects
- Continuous dimmer 0-100%
- DMX-512 protocol
- Three DMX modes available, using up to 15 channels
- Backlit graphic-LCD menu with 4 illuminated buttons
- Very quiet, temp. controlled ventilation system
- Convection cooling possible if needed
- Over-temp. protection
- Color calibration feature Internal color-presets
- Power consumption: 350 VA (Watt)
- Power input: Auto sensing 100-240 V AC, 50-60Hz
- Fuse protection: Micro-fuse 5x20mm, T 5A
- DMX: XLR 3 pin
- Mains voltage: Neutrik Powercon
- Maximum ambient temp.: 45°C / 113°F
- Omega bracket attachment
- 2 attachment points for safety wire
- Upright: tripod (supplied) with brackets for ratchet belt
- Hanging (vertical): M10 nut with lockable installation position for a half coupler or other clamp
- Hanging (horizontal): adjustable bar for sideways truss installation (optional)
- Colors Black, white or silver as standard
- Other colors available upon request
- Cardboard box
- 4 way tourpack (complete with half couplers) in flight case
- 6 way tourpack (complete with half couplers) in flight case
- Length x Width x Height (head vertical): 145 x 340 x 370 mm / 5.7 x 13.4 x 14.6 inches