A.LEDA B-EYE K10 Easy
From Wash to Beam with no compromise
A.LEDA B-EYE K10 Easy is a versatile LED-based moving light that can be used in many diverse ways, even within the same project.
It is an excellent quality wash light, able to wash surfaces with colors at any distance, making the most of its light source. It is brighter than any LED-wash with the same rated power, thanks to its special optical unit with a truly amazing lumen/watt ratio, designed and built by Clay Paky. The zoom ranges from 4° to 60° and it is therefore suitable both for environments with low ceilings (small theatres and TV studios, for example), where large angles are extremely useful, and for shows in arenas or large environments, where a tight zoom is perfect.
When the B-EYE beam is zoomed down to 4°, the "wash" light turns into a "beam" fixture. The B-EYE therefore becomes a surprising mid-air parallel effect light, capable of generating a pulsating beam of micro-rays, which may be controlled individually, each with its own colors and shades. All the parameters of each LED can be completely controlled.
- Source Type: RGBW LED
- LED Nominal Wattage: 15W
- Number of LEDs: 19
- Versatile, two operating modes: wash and beam
- Unique optical system, featuring unmatched zoom range (4°-60°) and even light spread
- Individual LED control for each parameter
- invisible front grid
- Exclusive parallel beam consisting of an array of individually controllable micro-beams
- Enhanced electronic engine for dynamic beam pattern design, with digital accuracy and repeatability
- Art-Net / RDM
- White CT Emulation 2500-8000K
- RGB auto-tuning to lamp CT Emulation
- Tungsten Lamp Emulation