Defining the future of projection technology
Defining the future of projection technology At 25,000lm, Epson has developed the brightest ever 3LCD laser projector1. Combining 3LCD technology with 4K enhancement and 4K-quality lenses, the EB-L25000U offers both complete flexibility and outstanding image quality. These features, plus a sealed optical unit and fit and forget installation make this the ideal projector for smoky environments such as live concerts or events.
Project from any angle
Our laser projectors give you maximum creative potential in the widest range of different spaces. Because the EB-L25000U offers 360 degree installation and wide lens shift, it has remarkable flexibility. You can project in any direction, and use extensive adjustment features to create perfect images on just about any surface, even irregular objects with projection mapping.
Smaller and lighter
As the EB-L25000U is smaller and lighter than competing projectors2, it's easier to transport and install, and can be fitted into smaller spaces. A newly optimised cooling system means the projector can rotate and tilt through 360 degrees and project at any angle, while a pipe frame and baseplate structure ensure a durable, knock-resistant casing.
Breakthrough projector technology
A sealed optical unit, inorganic phosphor wheel and 3LCD panels, mean that the EB-L25000U offers 20,000 hours of reliable, maintenance-free use3, coping easily with very smoky environments such as concert halls and theatres.
Versatile high-definition performance
Thanks to Epson's 4K Enhancement technology, which shifts pixels 0.5mm diagonally to double resolution, plus a wide range of 4K-capable optional lenses, the EB-L25000U offers pin-sharp, high-definition images.
- Our brightest ever projector: At 25,000lm, the brightest 3LCD laser projector on the market
- Durable reliability: Sealed optical unit to protect against dust and smoke
- Inorganic phosphor wheel: Inorganic panels and inorganic phosphor wheel for longer life
- 4K enhancement technology: Epson's 4K Enhancement technology means crisp, high-definition images
- Smaller and lighter: Lighter and more compact than similar products, for ease of use