Thanks to outstandingly bright 15,000-lumen WUXGA performance and rich, vivid colours as well as reliable fit and forget performance, the EB-L1755U installation laser projector is ideally suited to large rooms and venues. With flexible installation and low maintenance, this 4K-enhanced projector offers a perfect solution for scenarios where only maximum performance and durability will do.
Ensure that your presentations, images and video pack a punch with the vivid, sharp projection offered by this 3LCD laser projector. Designed for larger venues, its high resolution WUXGA images are vivid and bright, even in daylight, while inorganic phosphor wheel technology provides superior light
For a next-level viewing experience, the projector features ingenious 4K enhancement technology, giving images exceptional sharpness and clarity, and ensuring that text in presentations is clearly legible.
Thanks to a wide range of motorised lenses, including optional ultra-short-throw (UST) lens, the projector benefits from true 360° installation flexibility, allowing it to be placed virtually anywhere - without loss of brightness or distortion of image. The projector also has a built-in camera to ensure accurate calibration and capture diagnostic images (this can be fully disabled to prevent remote access).
Versatile new software
All models in the EB-L1000 series can take advantage of free Epson Professional Projector Tool software from December 2017. It allows you to set up multi-projector installations straight out of the box, simply and quickly, as well as utilising advanced techniques such as projection-mapping and edge-blending.
- Laser light source technology: Outstanding brightness and colour, with fit and forget reliability
- HD images with 4K enhancement: Exceptional sharpness, clarity and detail for crisp images and legible text
- Versatile new software: Set up multiple projector installations and utilise advanced projection techniques
- Flexible 360° installation: True flexibility without distortion or loss of brightness
- Added peace of mind: Product comes with five-year, 20,000-hour warranty