Promising long-life laser projection for large venues, this 8,000 lumens WUXGA projector delivers rich, vivid colours thanks to Epson's 3LCD technology and equally high White and Colour Light Output. With flexible installation and low maintenance, this 4K enhanced projector offers a fit-and-forget solution for scenarios in which only superior projections will do.
Ensure superb quality and the best possible delivery of presentations with this laser installation projector for large venues. Featuring 3LCD technology and equally high White and Colour Light Output, its WUXGA resolution images are vivid and bright, even in daylight. Including a newly developed inorganic phosphor wheel, the projector offers superior light and heat resistance to deliver excellent reliability. For a next-level viewing experience, the projector features 4K enhancement, giving images exceptional sharpness and clarity that lasts for up to 83,000 hours,thanks to a long laser life. A built-in camera is also included to ensure accurate image calibration.
Thanks to a new range of motorised lenses, including optional ultra-short throw (UST) lens, the projector benefits from true 360⁰ installation flexibility, allowing it to be placed virtually anywhere - without loss of brightness or distortion of image.
Get started quickly thanks to a lens memory function, which stores projector settings such as image position, focus and zoom, for prompt access when projecting images in different aspect ratios, or using different lenses. A split-screen mode also allows dual feeds to be projected.
- Laser light source technology: Reliable and long-lasting picture quality (up to 83,000 hours1)
- Superior picture quality: Enhanced light output; superior white balance; better colour matching
- HD images with 4K enhancement: Exceptional sharpness, clarity and detail for the real 4K effect
- Flexible 360⁰ installation: True flexibility without distortion or loss of brightness
- Added peace of mind: Product comes with 5-year, 20,000 hour warranty