Christie DWU675-E provides trusted performance, reliability and exceptional image quality. This projector is ideal for small auditoriums, boardrooms, classrooms and museums.
The Christie DWU675-E offers unrivalled value. You get:
- DLP technology
- colour matching
- image blending
- image warping
- projector stacking capabilities
- energy-saving features
- low maintenance costs
- industry-leading warranties and support.
- dual-lamp design offers the choice to use the projector in dual-lamp or single-lamp mode. Dual-lamp mode maximizes brightness and is great for redundancy. Single lamp mode increases the lamp life.
- 1-chip DLP technology provides excellent image quality and reliability
- 24/7 use capability
- Dynamic Contrast enhances images by increasing the contrast ratio to 5000:1
- an optional wireless module makes the projector more flexible to use and easy to set up.
The Christie DWU675-E is ready for the challenges of fixed installations and rental/staging applications.
- Technology: 1-chip DLP
- Resolution: WUXGA 1920 x 1200
- Brightness: 6,700 centre (6,100 ANSI) lumens
- Contrast: Up to 5000:1
- Illumination: Dual 330W P-VIP
- Lamp life:
- 1800 hrs minimum / 330W
- 2500 hrs typical / 280W
- Length: 20.9" (532mm)
- Width: 18.0" (456mm)
- Height: 8.5" (215mm)
- Weight: 43.0 lbs (19.5kg)
The Christie DWU675-E gives you exceptional image quality, flexible installation, and ease of operation.
A full suite of lenses, input options and 360 degree projection give you the flexibility to pick what works best for your presentation. The Christie DWU675-E is ideal for fixed install applications. The optional stacking, blending and warping capabilities also make it a great option for staging applications.
This projector comes with a number of eco-friendly features that lower the total cost of ownership.
The Christie DWU675-E is backed by Christie's industry-leading warranties.