C71091 (Stormy CC)
Stormy innovates tradition since it uses the latest LED technology, but retains all the charm of a classic strobe.The light source is a strip of powerful white LEDs, which perfectly emulate a bright Xenon linear lamp. The flash effect is actually enhanced since the Stormy is equipped with a parabolic reflector, like a classic strobe, and does not project the light directly forwards like other LED strobes do. The frequency, duration and intensity of the pulse are fully digitally controlled, and these parameters are even independently adjustable, which is impossible with a xenon lamp strobe.
Thanks to its highly sophisticated electronics, the light turns on and off instantly, creating the jerky movement illusion. The time the light is on (the pulse duration) may be extended as required. Thanks to the use of LEDs, the light intensity remains absolutely constant, without flickering effect.
The Stormy also comes with RGBW LEDs, which are able to flash in any color: there is no more need for gels, which dramatically reduce the amount of light, or slow noisy unreliable scrollers.
- 144 x 7W Oslon Osram LEDs (5,700 K, 50,000 h)
- LED Power: pulsed mode 980W max, continuous mode 720W max
- Perfect emulation of a bright Xenon strobe linear lamp
- 42° beam aperture 130° spatial diffusion
- Beam opening control by optional barndoors
- Total brightness: 80,000 lm (Stormy),40,000 lm (Stormy CC)
- DMX 512 control channels: 3 (Stormy), 7 (Stormy CC)
- RGBW system (only Stormy CC)
- 0-100% adjustable dimmer
- Strobe pulse duration
- Strobe pulse rate
- Bracket adjustable on 360°
- Remote Device Management (RDM)