The Adamson T21 Sub is an arrayable bass cabinet designed to provide superior sub-bass extension.
The T21 subwoofer incorporates the newly-developed Adamson Symmetrical Drive multi-layer 21" Kevlar driver.
The SD21 system employs a balanced spider suspension system with spiders at both ends of the coil assembly, resulting in extreme stability under high excursion. This double spider design utilizes a 6" dual voice coil and a powerful neodymium magnet to achieve superlative sensitivity.
The T21 Sub's tuned enclosure is internally braced to minimize harmonics and distortion, and features innovative port geometry that increases efficiency, lowers turbulence and has reduced compression at high SPL. The T21 enclosure may be flown or stacked, and can be easily configured into an arc that will not shadow the main line array. The cabinet design includes an AIR™ rigging system with captured flying hardware.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) 36Hz - 193Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 30Hz - 193Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL 146.5 dB
- Components LF 2x SD21 21" Kevlar Neodymium Sub-Bass Driver
- Nominal Impedance LF 2x 2 Ω
- Power Handling (AES / Peak) LF 2x 1500 / 6000 W
- 4 sets captured rigging: Spring-loaded, machined aluminum
- 2x Speakon NL8
- Height Front (mm / in)584.2 / 23
- Width (mm / in) 1463.8 / 57.63
- Depth (mm / in) 973.1 / 38.31
- Weight (kg / lbs) 140.16 / 309
- Supported Processing Lake, XTA