Designed specifically as the market leading mid-air effects fixture, the Philips Vari-Lite VL6000 Beam sets a new standard in its class.
A large 14” front aperture – using a new exclusive Philips ellipsoid reflector array system – produces a retro style searchlight effect, with a high output tight collimated shaft of light at 6.4°, which exceeds 55,000 lumens.
Its lightweight robust construction and stylish compact design, allows the fixture to transport and install easily, while its visual effects and weather guarded design - for limited protection from rain - offer something versatile and truly spectacular for arena applications.
- Static dynamic color system allows the VL6000 Beam to maintain its highest output at all times and gives the operator 18 direct colors from 3 color wheels as well as color mixing to achieve up to 55 full color combinations and endless split color effects.
- Produces a high output, tight collimated shaft of light at 6.4° and 55,000 lumens.
- The exclusive cloaked transition generator system can be used to create auto-timed fades between color combo to reduce programing time in transitioning colors.
- Aerial beam and image projection system consists of a variable iris reducing the 6.4° to near 1° beam angle, mid-air and projected images area produced via 7 interchange fully rotatable an index able gobos, the edge sharpness and image appearance can be further adjusted via the dedicated focus channel.
- Cloud search mode allows the fixture to be operated without the need of a control console for stand alone applications.