VTX S25 II
Full Size 3-Way High-Directivity Line Array With Fixed Angle ASM Suspension
The VTX V25-II is a full size 3-way high-directivity line array element that includes a new 4th generation waveguide which improves long throw performance, wavefront control, and is an improved power match for the Crown IT4x3500HD. The transducer compliment for VTX V25-II is two 2000W 15" Differential Drive woofers mounted in die cast aluminum baffles, four 8" Differential Drive midrange transducers firing through a patented (RBI Radiation Boundary Integrator), and three revolutionary D2 Dual-Diaphragm Dual-Voice-Coil Compression Drivers loaded onto the newly designed waveguide. Patented rigging, Crown I-Tech HD amplification with BSS OmniDriveHD V5 Processing, and JBL HiQnet Performance Manager™ configuration and control software complete the system package.
- New 4th Generation HF Waveguide technology
- Revolutionary D2 Dual Diaphragm, Dual Voice Coil Compression Driver
- JBL’s patented RBI (Radiation Boundary Integrator)
- Cardioid-Arrayable Subwoofer Enclosure Models
- Aluminum front baffles for reduced cabinet height, weight and improved heat transfer
- Patented JBL S.A.F.E. Suspension System
- V5 Processing with Crown I-Tech HD or VRACK
- JBL HiQnet Performance Manager System Configuration and Control
- Available with either fixed angle tension suspension (V25-II) or compression suspension (V25-II-CS) hardware
Dual 18" Subwoofer - Suspendable
VTX series dual 18" subwoofers employ two 2269H 18" transducers featuring Differential Drive technology with two voice coils, two neodymium magnets and extremely high peak-to peak excursion capabilities to deliver extended very low frequency performance.
The VTX S28 can be suspended or ground-stacked and is cardioid-arrayable in either configuration for improved rear rejection. Compatible with VTX V25 suspension, S28 can be suspended at the top of V25 arrays to extend the effective low frequency line length, providing improved vertical pattern control combined with improved rear rejection when used in cardioid mode.
Alternatively, S28 arrays (cardioid or front-firing) can be suspended beside or behind V25 arrays. For theatrical sound design, S28 can be suspended in the middle of flown V25 arrays to facilitate balcony and floor coverage by allowing improved underbalcony penetration. Larger cardioid configurations are also effective where S28 is suspended or ground-stacked in multiple cardioid blocks, each block consisting of 3 enclosures (2 front-firing, 1 rear-firing).
- Aluminum front baffles for reduced cabinet
- JBL’s patented Differential Drive
- Patented JBL S.A.F.E.TM Suspension System
- Crown VRack DSP and Amplification
- JBL HiQnet Performance ManagerTM System
The checklist for each performance setup is a demanding one. Building amplifier racks. Configuring systems. Safety approvals. Keeping technicians working efficiently. The VRack complete amplification system from Crown now makes the job much easier for you and your team. Designed for optimum performance and setup simplicity, the VRack gives you a customized, turnkey amplification package, complete with full safety approvals.
With Crown-engineered components already built in and no assembly required, it’s an easy-to-configure, all-in-one amplifier solution that eliminates the time-consuming process of building amp racks. This frees up your technical team to handle other important setup tasks.
The VRack delivers superb power distribution anywhere in the world and features innovative software for convenient, simplified control, giving you a versatile, worry-free rack system that’s always ready to go.
More Power : Crown OMNIDRIVEHD Digital Signal Processing, including:
- LevelMax Limiters
- Audibly superior FIR Filters
- Innovative Power Factor Correction technology
- Optimal output at all AC main voltages and frequencies
- 5 pin CEE form and 5 pin Hubbell Twist Lock
- One amplifier per phase
More Control : Innovative software allows:
- Monitoring and adjustment on rack-by-rack basis
- All changes for all 3 amps made with one interface
- Monitors input metering (peak and RMS), output metering (peak and RMS) and overall gain reduction
- Built-in network and AES failover sends network and AES info to the next rack even if there is an AC failure
- Standardized package configurations designed to optimize speaker performance
- Greater cross-renting options with "go anywhere" capability
- Allows multiple configurations for different types of speakers
- AES, VDrive, Analog and Network inputs for multiple connections
- Dimensions permit easy shipment: US and European truck configurations, sea containers, etc.
- Captive suspension provides lifting and hoisting options for venue flexibility
- Run 120VAC or 208VAC (US) or 220VAC to 240VAC (international) with the flip of a switch