The Electro-Voice XVLS is a large concert sound loudspeaker system that combines high-level sonic impact and vocal intelligibility with the uniform, predictable coverage that only a line array can deliver. The XVLS system provides wide horizontal dispersion from a single vertical line array with exceptionally coherent wave-front summation in the vertical plane. Extended low-frequency polar control produces more uniform power response, further enhancing overall intelligibility.
The two full-range boxes in the line are three-way systems that incorporate the Electro-Voice Hydra timesynchronized, high-frequency plane wave generator to provide excellent summing in the far field. They also employ Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) to provide levelindependent fidelity, greater mid-bass clarity, and highfrequency accuracy. All models in the line share the same footprint and are connected by proprietary rigging that facilitates rapid venue load-in and load-out.
High-output, dual EVX 180B woofers, 1200-watt, subwoofer system, rectangular cabinet with identical footprint as other X-Line systems. Linear array technology system, can be flown or ground stack with non-flying version. Ring Mode Decoupling (RMD) provides level independent fidelity. New proprietary rigging allows for rapid venue load-in and load-out, linking hardware included. One of four application specific X-Line models.
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 40 - 400 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 35 - 500 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 103 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 140 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H: 200
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V: 325
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 1200/2400/4800 Watts
- LF Transducer: EVX180B
- LF Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Color: Black
- Flying: Yes
- Input Connections: 2 Neutrik NL8
- Outdoor: No
- Chassis Size: 18 inches
- Speaker Type: Line Arrays, Subs
- Weight Net: 92 kg ( 202.83 lbs )
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 494.3 x 1245 x 740 mm (19.46" x 49.02" x 29.13")