Two-way passive reflex with dual bass drivers
The Blackline F215+ is a two-way passive, trapezoidal enclosure with dual 15” (380mm)/3” (75mm) coil low frequency drivers and a 1.4” (35mm) exit titanium diaphragm compression driver, mounted on a proprietary, rotatable, 80˚ x 50˚ constant directivity horn.
Below 250Hz, both LF drivers operate together to produce low frequencies, whilst above 250Hz, only the upper LF driver is used to reproduce the midrange up to the crossover point. This technique avoids the uneven response which would occur if both drivers were allowed to operate together over the midband.
Each of the two new LF drivers features a tough, water resistant cone and a lightweight, high BL, neodymium motor system with inside/outside coil windings for improved heat transfer. An aluminium demodulating ring improves the midrange performance at high levels and increased excursion is available via a triple roll surround and deep motor structure.
The trapezoidal enclosure is of multi-laminate birch ply construction incorporating a tough punched steel grille. Two large ports permit uncompressed low frequency output at high input levels. Handles are fitted top and bottom along with four 4” (100mm) rear mounted castors for ease of transportation. Twelve M10 flying inserts are provided for cabinet rigging.
The F215+ can be used with or without a controller. Use of the M3+ or DX1.5 will enhance the low frequency performance of the system and provide high quality limiters to protect the F215+ from being overdriven. The M3+ or DX1.5 can also be used to control the F215+ with the Blackline S218+ subwoofer for more ambitious nightclub installations and live sound reinforcement requiring extreme low frequency output.
- Very high SPL from a full range passive enclosure
- Extended low frequency performance from dual 15” (380mm) low distortion drivers
- User rotatable 80˚x 50˚ horn
- 1.4” (35mm) exit titanium dome compression driver
- Five year limited warranty
- Live sound reinforcement
- Drum monitor
- Nightclub installations
- Sidefill monitor
The powerful WSX folded horn subwoofer is designed to complement Wavefront Series W8C touring systems to provide deep bass with maximum efficiency, speed and impact. Its classic Martin ‘S’ shaped folded horn is over 7 feet (2.1m) long and couples a powerful 18” (460mm) long excursion driver to the airload with a modified hyperbolic expansion law.
- Freq response: 38-150Hz +/- 3dB (half space)
- LF limit: -10dB @ 28Hz
- Rated Power: 600W into 8 ohms, 2400W peak
- Sensitivity: 105dB (half space with band limited pink noise)
- Maximum SPL: 132dB continuous, 138dB peak (half space with band limited pink noise)
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Crossover Freq: 150Hz or below
- Crossover System: Martin Audio DX1 Loudspeaker Management System, MX4 or MX5. (See operating instructions)
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik NL8
- Dimensions: (W) 572mm x (H) 1066mm x (D incl wheels) 1065mm /(W) 22.5ins x (H) 41.9ins x (D incl wheels) 41.9ins
- Weight: 96kg (211 lbs)
1U 4-Channel Power Amplifier
- Compact and space saving: 4 channels in 1 RU at 358mm / 14.1’’ depth
- Minimal “carbon footprint” and operational cost of electricity
- More watts, less weight: up to 5,000 W in 7.3 kg / 16 lb
- Switch mode power supply, internally switchable 230/115V nominal
- Fixed frequency switch mode amplifier output stages
- Patented amplifier output filters with ripple cancellation network
- Able to drive 100 V distributed lines directly without the need for transformers 1)
- Optimized for 4Ω loads, thus ideally matching real-world scenarios in targeted applications
- AC protection: shuts down power supply when AC mains voltage is outside operating range
- Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching loudspeakers, while still
- maintaining full peak power output
- DC protection: protects against infrasonic signal at the outputs
- VHF protections: protects the loudspeakers against destructive non-audible, non-musical high frequency signals
- Short circuit protection: protects the amplifier from short circuit or similar events on the outputs with automatic protection reset
- Thermal protection: mutes outputs once output devices reach 75 ºC / 167 ºF; automatic unmute once temperature is down to 65 ºC / 149 ºF
- Temperature controlled continuous variable speed fan, front to rear airflow
- Recessed stepped level attenuators
The M3 is a versatile system controller, housed in a single rack unit, which has been specifically designed to enhance the performance of the Blackline range of loudspeakers. The M3 controller provides active crossover, EQ and limiter functions for the bi-amped H2 and H3 as well as various Blackline sub-bass/full-range or mid-range combinations. When used in conjunction with the F12, F15 and F215 the M3 controller will enhance the low frequency performance and high quality limiters protect the system from being overdriven.
- Dedicated Blackline Series controller
- 2-way stereo operation
- Plug-in Blackline system-specific cards
- Advanced limiter design
- 19" 1U standard rackmount
- Control of Blackline Series loudspeakers
- Live and fixed installation use