Two-way passive reflex with dual bass drivers
The Blackline F215+ is a two-way passive, trapezoidal enclosure with dual 15” (380mm)/3” (75mm) coil low frequency drivers and a 1.4” (35mm) exit titanium diaphragm compression driver, mounted on a proprietary, rotatable, 80˚ x 50˚ constant directivity horn.
Below 250Hz, both LF drivers operate together to produce low frequencies, whilst above 250Hz, only the upper LF driver is used to reproduce the midrange up to the crossover point. This technique avoids the uneven response which would occur if both drivers were allowed to operate together over the midband.
Each of the two new LF drivers features a tough, water resistant cone and a lightweight, high BL, neodymium motor system with inside/outside coil windings for improved heat transfer. An aluminium demodulating ring improves the midrange performance at high levels and increased excursion is available via a triple roll surround and deep motor structure.
The trapezoidal enclosure is of multi-laminate birch ply construction incorporating a tough punched steel grille. Two large ports permit uncompressed low frequency output at high input levels. Handles are fitted top and bottom along with four 4” (100mm) rear mounted castors for ease of transportation. Twelve M10 flying inserts are provided for cabinet rigging.
The F215+ can be used with or without a controller. Use of the M3+ or DX1.5 will enhance the low frequency performance of the system and provide high quality limiters to protect the F215+ from being overdriven. The M3+ or DX1.5 can also be used to control the F215+ with the Blackline S218+ subwoofer for more ambitious nightclub installations and live sound reinforcement requiring extreme low frequency output.
- Very high SPL from a full range passive enclosure
- Extended low frequency performance from dual 15” (380mm) low distortion drivers
- User rotatable 80˚x 50˚ horn
- 1.4” (35mm) exit titanium dome compression driver
- Five year limited warranty
- Live sound reinforcement
- Drum monitor
- Nightclub installations
- Sidefill monitor
The powerful WSX folded horn subwoofer is designed to complement Wavefront Series W8C touring systems to provide deep bass with maximum efficiency, speed and impact. Its classic Martin ‘S’ shaped folded horn is over 7 feet (2.1m) long and couples a powerful 18” (460mm) long excursion driver to the airload with a modified hyperbolic expansion law.
- Freq response: 38-150Hz +/- 3dB (half space)
- LF limit: -10dB @ 28Hz
- Rated Power: 600W into 8 ohms, 2400W peak
- Sensitivity: 105dB (half space with band limited pink noise)
- Maximum SPL: 132dB continuous, 138dB peak (half space with band limited pink noise)
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Crossover Freq: 150Hz or below
- Crossover System: Martin Audio DX1 Loudspeaker Management System, MX4 or MX5. (See operating instructions)
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik NL8
- Dimensions: (W) 572mm x (H) 1066mm x (D incl wheels) 1065mm /(W) 22.5ins x (H) 41.9ins x (D incl wheels) 41.9ins
- Weight: 96kg (211 lbs)