2-Way Self-Powered Full Range Line Array System
- Ultra compact self-powered line array system
- No need of external amplifier racks
- Two 4" neodymium Planar wave drivers (patent pending)
- Four 5" neodymium ultra low distortion cone speakers
- Wide horizontal coverage of 110
- Vertical curving 0 - 10 variable in 1 steps
- 500 W RMS class D amplifier for the low and a 180 W RMS Mosfet amplifier for the high frequency
- High SPL, superb quality sound
- Optical limiters for state-of-the-art protection
- Integrated rigging system for flown or ground stacked arrays
- System integration with LA5A-SUB
The LA5A is an ultra compact 2-way self-powered line array system, designed for a wide range of Venues where high fidelity sound and outstanding intelligibility are required. The system contains four 5" neodymium ultra low distortion cone speakers and two 4" neodymium Plan arwave drivers.
The LA5A uses high efficiency class D amplifiers for the low and mosfet amp for the high frequency ensures small size, low weight and superb sonic performance. The integrated control electronic includes optical limiters for each channel, 24dB phase-aligned asymmetrical crossovers, all pass filters and EQs to provide a perfect match between amplifiers and loudspeakers for optimum acoustic output and reliability. The systems are designed for being used in multiples with a Minimal configuration of two. Up to 20 units can be arrayed to achieve extreme high levels needed for larger Venues.
An optional LA5A-SUB self-powered Subwoofer can be added for increased low frequency response. The integrated rigging system allows quick and easy flying or ground stacking. Arrays may be built straight or curved in various angular to obtain the desired vertical coverage. The fact that the LA5A is ultra compact and light reduces manpower and transport demand. When integrated with the LA5A-SUB the LA5A gives audio comPanies a flexible plug & play system for a wide range of applications from the smallest Venue to a concert-level sound.
- Compact self-powered high output subwoofer
- 1000W RMS class D amplifier
- 15" neodymium ultra low distortion woofer
- Low power compression, superb quality sound
- Optical limiter for the state-of-art protection
- Integrated rigging hardware for flown or ground stacked arrays
- System integration with LA5A line arrays
The LA5A-SUB is a compact self-powered high output subwoofer incorporating a 1000 W high efficiency class D amplifier. The integrated control electronic includes optical limiter, 24 dB phase-aligned crossovers, subsonic filter and EQ to provide a perfect match between amplifier and loudspeaker for optimum acoustic output and reliability.
The use of high efficiency class D amplifier together with the newly developed neodymium loudspeaker ensure small size, low weight and superb sonic performance.
Complementing with the LA5A full range line array system, the LA5A-SUB extends the system response down to 38 Hz. An excellent transient response produces fast high impact bass that is able to reproduce detailed and accurate low frequency information.
The LA5A-SUB is equipped with a 15" neodymium ultra low distortion woofer in a ported cabinet and provides the same rigging system as the LA5A for easy flying or ground stacking in various combination. Primarily designed for integration into a LA5A line array, the LA5A-SUB is also suited to general use subwoofer giving audio companies a flexible plug & play system for a wide range of applications from the smallest venue to a concert level sound.
Applications include arenas, convention centers, houses of worship, theatres, music pavilions and auditoriums.