Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver combines professional features with streamlined set-up and operation. Features include Automatic Channel scan, Networked Channel Scan, digital predictive switching, and AES 256 encryption for security.
With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation.
Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters.
Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus Channels Mobile App.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
Featuring transparent 24 bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD1 bodypack transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals and instruments in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. Easy to use, the QLXD1 quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100 m (330 ft.) range. All metal construction ensures durability, and a wide selection of compatible microphone choices offer legendary Shure sound signatures.
Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals and instruments in mid-size presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustments needed
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout