True diversity twin receiver version of the EM 2000. The RF signal can be looped through with the help of an integrated active splitter. Allowing the set up of systems with up to 16 channels without using external splitters.
Equipped with the same features as EM 2000 but designed as a twin receiver, EM 2050 makes it possible for the RF signal to be looped through with the help of an integrated active splitter. With this design, you can set up systems with up to 16 channels without using external splitters. An integrated equalizer and guitar tuning device complete the package.
- Rugged 19" all-metal housing with integrated power supply unit
- Up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets
- 6 banks each with up to 64 tunable channels
- True diversity technology for best reception quality
- Integrated antenna splitter for cascading up to 8 devices without using additional splitters
- Pilot tone squelch for interference-free operation
- Scan feature within the channel band system
- Continuous scanning together with Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager
- Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
- Squelch setting always visible on the display
- Antenna cables for active antenna supply
- Transformer-balanced audio outputs
- HDX noise reduction system with signal-to-noise ratio less than 120 dB(A)
- Ethernet for connecting to a PC
- Monitoring and control using Sennheiser WSM PC software
- User-friendly menu interface with two-color backlit graphic display (red as a warning)
- Transmitters can be configured from the receiver menu
- Transmitters can be synchronized over the infrared interface
- 4 selectable equalizer presets
- Soundcheck mode for monitoring transmission conditions
- Adjustable headphone connection.