Scalable Loudspeaker Module
The compact, 2-way GEO S1210 is a scalable loudspeaker module that displays exceptional MF-LF output (103dBSPL nominal sensitivity -1W/1m) from a single12” loudspeaker and NEXO’s proprietary Directivity Phase Device (DPD). A very narrow-Q (10°) device in single-source mode, S1210’s unique Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesource (HRW) allows coupled S1210/1230s to radiate as coherent, wavefronts, yeilding precise pattern control in vertical or horizontal arrays. S12 arrays display traditional.
Coupled MF/HF pattern control is array-dependent, as designed by NS-1 array software. Non-coupled MF/HF coverage is adjustable, via NEXO’s patented Configurable Directivity Device (CDD) flanges, at either 80° or 120°. Comprehensive hardware accessories, for both fixed and mobile systems, optimize inter-cabinet angles and rigging. NEXO’s NXAMP TDcontroller maximizes S1210’s MF/HF coherency while providing EtherSound network control.
- Coherent Wave Propagation from NEXO’s
- Advanced Constant Velocity Profile Output from 5.1° Wavefront Curvature
- Integral Rigging System with Angles from 0.20° to 10°
- NS-1 Configurable
- Bottom-Line Engineering for Theatre to
- Arena-Sized Fixed & Mobile Applications