Modular WST Line Source
- Compact and lightweight design, compliant with rigging and sightline constraints
- Extended LF resources for contour requirements from flat to medium
- Clarity, intelligibility and precision for vocal, speech and lead instruments
- 110° horizontal directivity for distributed applications, fills and central clusters
- LA-RAK (LA8) advanced system drive and protection
- State-of-the-art rigging system for high accuracy and quick set-up
- White and architectural RAL color available (KARAi)
KARA SMOOTH AND FLEXIBLE
The Kara modular line source delivers ultimate flexibility to any sound design, with its optional low frequency extension. This active, two-way compact enclosure boasts exceptional throw as well as smooth and wide horizontal directivity
Deployed alone, Kara is ideal for enhanced speech and vocal programs. With the SB18 subwoofer, Kara delivers a full range performance, capable of reproducing high impact low frequency for the most energetic music concerts.
An install version with streamlined rigging and a custom color palette allows Kara to adapt to any install which calls for architectural discretion.