Personal Monitor System
The PSM1000 Personal Monitor System from Shure brings personal monitoring to its most advanced level yet. The full-rack, dual-channel, networkable transmitter is ideally suited for the demands of professional touring and installation applications, and the diversity bodypack receiver delivers pristine RF signal and audio quality.
Networkability over Ethernet connection enables remote control of transmitter functions and comprehensive frequency coordination via Wireless Workbench6 software.
Read our blog post Wireless Audio Software Trends and Shure Updates for a rundown on how Wireless Workbench and ShurePlus Channels software enhance the capabilities of Shure wireless systems and make remote monitoring easier.
Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
- Backwards compatibility with PSM900 receivers for simplified inventory management
- Diversity bodypack dramatically improves signal reception and increases range
- Precision front-end RF filtering reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Backward compatible with PSM 900 transmitters and receivers (in the same frequency range) to facilitate streamlined inventory management for rental and touring
Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Up to 72 MHz Tuning Bandwidth (region dependent) provides flexibility in today’s crowded and unpredictable RF environments.
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts
- Full bandwidth scan from the P10R bodypack receiver finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- Send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter over IR sync
- Program compatible frequency assignments from one transmitter to every other P10T transmitter on the network over Ethernet connection for vastly simplified and streamlined setup
- Spectrum display provides a front-panel spectrum plot with selectable zoom
- Fully compatible with Wireless Workbench® 6, which provides advanced RF spectrum plotting, comprehensive frequency coordination, and live monitoring and adjustment of transmitter settings:
- RF mute enable/disable
- RF output power adjustments
- Aux/line level
- Audio input level
- Channel/device name edit
Advanced Rechargeability Option
- The SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended usage times and precise tracking of remaining life and charge cycle details
- The SCB800-US eight-bay charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within two hours and has charge status LEDs for each battery