Live Digital Console Control Centre with 64 Input Channels, 35 Mix Buses and 96 kHz Sample Rate
- Live performance digital console control centre with up to 64 simultaneous input channels
- 35 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- HyperMAC and AES50 networking allows up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs at 96 kHz sample rate
- HyperMAC router with 192 bidirectional channels over copper and optical fibre
- Provides dual redundant snake connection to DL371PRO6 Audio System Engine
- Snake connections up to 500 m with optical fibre or 100m with CAT5/5e cable
- 10 VCA (variable control association) and 6 POPulation groups
- Up to 36 assignable 1/3 octave KLARK TEKNIK DN370 graphic equalisers
- Up to 8 multi-channel digital signal processing effects engines
- 29 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- 2 daylight viewable 15” full colour TFT display screens
- Fully interpolated touch sensitive controls
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS MIXTENDER App for iPad
- Three bay auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply with N+1 redundancy
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Midas DL371PRO6 Overview The Midas DL371PRO6-01 for the Midas PRO6 Digital Mixing Console is a 7U 19" rack-mount unit, which houses up to 7 DSP audio processing cards and routing hardware. Employing an advanced FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) architecture, it has three removable power supplies, only two of which are required for full operation. The power supplies are auto-voltage sensing, auto-switchover, hot swappable, outfitted with locking AC connectors, and are identical to, and therefore interchangeable with, the PSUs in the control center. The engine has dual-redundant HyperMAC ports, in CAT-5e and optical variants, which provides the digital equivalent of a 384-way (192 in + 192 out) multi-core between the stage and FOH (Front of House).
The DL371PRO6-01 also has eight AES50 ports, which facilitate connections to the PRO Series DL351 stage box, and/or other AES50 I/O hardware. It is also possible to use any PRO Series with DL251, DL351, DL451 and DL431, plus the Klark Teknik DN9696 high-resolution audio recorder and DN9650 network bridge. The processing engine is loaded with 5 modules in the standard configuration.
The system is designed so that it can be expanded over time as the needs of the end user evolve. The PRO3 version of the DL371 DSP engine can be upgraded to the PRO6 version by the addition of a fifth processing card, as well as the appropriate licensing installation on the control console. Similarly the PRO6 version can be upgraded to the PRO9 version with the addition of a sixth card. All three models include an extra-cost option of adding an N+1 redundant card, which will automatically assume processing roles in the event of a card failure within the system.
- Redundant N+1 card option for fail safe operation
- Redundant power supplies
- Dual-redundant HyperMAC ports
- Eight AES50 ports
- Ethernet tunnel connection
- Word clock and AES3 sync connections
- Advanced FPGA architecture
- Upgrade options for upgrading a PRO3 to a PRO6 or PRO9 and a PRO6 to a PRO9
- 7U rack size.
24 Input, 24 Output Active Microphone Splitter with 2 Independent MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers per Input
- 2 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers per input with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 2 dual redundant AES50 network ports with independent phase-locked loop synchronisation
- 24 electronically balanced output channels can be sourced from microphone preamplifiers or AES50 ports
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
- MIDI In, Out and Thru connectors
- Features Neutrik etherCON AES50 network ports
- Rugged 5U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Dual redundant auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supplies
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.