VENUE Profile Mix Rack
This Mix Rack System from Avid features powerful, studio-grade sound.
Avid's VENUE live Mix Rack system is comprised of high-quality components that work together to deliver studio-grade sound, powerful performance, and complete ease of use, with maximum flexibility. The VENUE Mix Rack System is based around the VENUE Profile console and employs the all-in-one VENUE Mix Rack processing and I/O component. This compact system offers an affordable entry into VENUE.
VENUE Mix Rack
VENUE Mix Rack is the key component to one of Avid's most affordable VENUE live sound systems. As an alternative to employing a local VENUE FOH Rack and remote Stage Rack in a system, Mix Rack combines all I/O, computer control, and processing power into a single compact enclosure. It's compatible with VENUE D-Show and VENUE Profile consoles, offers expandable DSP for optimal TDM plug-in processing, employs VENUE D-Show control software, and enables full Pro Tools integration with an optional interface card.
- Durable 11-space steel rack houses local and remote I/O, computer control (Windows XPe platform), and processing cards
- 48 high-quality, fully recallable, analog XLR mic/line inputs (maximum capacity) 16 analog XLR line outputs (expandable to 32)
- Supports up to three DSP Mix Engine cards (comes standard with two), allowing up to 64 processing channels to be mixed using a D-Show or Profile console, with ample headroom for TDM plug-in processing
- 8 analog TRS line inputs and outputs
- Dedicated analog and digital 2-track connections, 1x1 MIDI I/O, Word Clock I/O, and intercom and talkback facilities
- ECx interface for remote control of the system via a wired or wireless laptop or computer
- Includes D-Show software, the industry's easiest yet most comprehensive graphical user interface, for system control and show file portability
- Supports optional cards for A-Net connectivity, expanded analog or AES digital output, Pro Tools HD or Pro Tools LE integration, and more
VENUE Profile Console
The compact VENUE Profile console is a size-conscious alternative to its acclaimed big brother D-Show, the flagship console in the VENUE line. It's also fully compatible with all existing VENUE hardware and software. With VENUE Profile, the legendary sound quality, flexibility, and reliability of a VENUE system is tailored to fit small- to mid-sized environments and applications, such as houses of worship, corporate events, theaters, nightclubs, and remote broadcasts.
VENUE D-Show Software
Get instant access to any VENUE system function by simply pressing a button on your console or clicking an onscreen control with your mouse. With easy-to-use VENUE D-Show software, you gain unprecedented mixing creativity, complete efficiency, uncomplicated workflows, and total show file portability whether you're using a VENUE D-Show System, VENUE Profile System, VENUE Mix Rack System, or VENUE SC48.
- Control all VENUE system functions, including inputs, outputs, routing, filing, processing, snapshots, grouping, events, and more
- Get the sound of the studio live, with access to many of the same professional Pro Tools plug-ins
- Find files easily, and back up/transfer files through a USB key or email
- Instantly recall console and plug-in settings through sophisticated snapshots management
- Take your console, system, and plug-in settings to any other VENUE system through a single show file
- Prebuild or edit show files on any Windows XP-based PC or Mac using D-Show Standalone software
- VENUE D-Show software
- Mounting brackets for trackball and video monitor (trackball and monitor sold separately)
- All necessary cables and accessories