The Surface is simply a controller for the MixRack. It also has an audio rack built into it to conveniently provide local inputs and outputs at the mix position. It features a large analogue style, one control per function processing block, TouchScreen, name and colour virtual ‘write-on’ strip, banks of motorised faders with independent layers, SoftKeys, built-in headphones, local monitor and talkback. The iLive-T112 provides all iLive functionality in a cost-effective, light weight chassis with fixed format I/O.
- Larger fixed format Surface
- Same control as top of the range, modular iLive-112
- 28 faders – 3 banks, 4 layers = 112 control strips
- 16 in, 12 out audio
- In = 8x TRS line, 4x phono, 2x SPDIF
- Out = 8x TRS line, 2x phono, 1x SPDIF, monitor TRS
- TB mic can be patched to talkback or channels
- ACE Surface link (audio and control over single CAT5)
- Built in 2 port Ethernet switch
- MIDI port
The MixRack is the heart of the iLive system, housing the DSP, most of the I/O, networking and control interfaces. The iDR-48 sits in the middle of the fixed format range with 48 Mic/Line inputs and 24 XLR line outputs.
- 8U fixed format MixRack
- 48 mic/line in, 24 XLR out*
- 64×32 RackExtra DSP with 8 stereo FX
- ACE™ Surface link plus Port B network option
- Built in 3 port Ethernet switch
- Network bridges to Surface via ACE
- MIDI and PL-Anet ports
- Built in headphone amp with level control
- External iPS10 redundant power supply option
*AES Digital Output Option available, offering 2 AES3 digital stereo outputs in place of 4 analogue line outputs. iDR-48 can be ordered with a single AES Digital Output Option pre-fitted. A retro-fit kit is also available, allowing single or multiple AES Digital Output Options to be fitted. iLive Firmware V1.9 is required for this option.