Welcome to VENUE Profile, part of Avid’s modular VENUE live sound environment. VENUE Profile systems offer an intuitive console layout, a flexible I/O scheme, powerful digital processing, and expansion options for integrated Pro Tools recording and artist-controlled monitor mixing.
The VENUE Profile console can be used with one Mix Rack, or with FOH Rack and Stage Rack units.
Profile Console Control Features
- 24 bankable input channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive fader, one multi-purpose assignable rotary encoder, solo, mute and select controls
- Built-In High-Pass Filter, Dynamics and EQ processors on each input channel strip
- Level meters on each input channel strip
- Assignable Channel section with dedicated Bus Assign, Aux Send, Direct Output, EQ and Dynamics controls.
- 8 multi-purpose Output faders strips, each with a touch-sensitive fader, one multi-purpose encoder, solo, mute and select controls
- 1 Mains fader
- Up to 24 31-band Graphic EQs available for Outputs
- Main Busses configurable as Left–Center–Right or Left–Right+Mono
- Talkback mic input, with gain and phantom power
- Headphone output
- USB inputs for keyboard, mouse/trackball, iLok USB Smart Keys, and USB storage devices
- VGA monitor output for software screen display
- GPI ports (DB-25) providing 8 GPI inputs and 8 GPI outputs