The M7CL series is a digital live-sound console that carries on the digital evolution from the acclaimed PM1DV2 and PM5D consoles.
The M7CL is familiar and comfortable to use, offering a level of convenience that overturns the preconception that "digital is difficult". A surprising range of functions that you would normally have to supply in the form of peripheral equipment is built in, and all of this is provided in a space that is dramatically less than an analog console of similar scope.
Yamaha's Centralogic interface takes the most direct approach to giving you maximum operational ease and efficiency in a digital console. Rather than trying to simulate the feel and workflow of an analog mixer, Centralogic goes straight to the heart of the matter, simplifying digital operation to the point where it is actually as intuitive as analog ... if not easier.
A touch-panel display combined with Yamaha's acclaimed selected channel concept and a straightforward navigation system no layers, one-function physical controls, and all digital controls can be accessed through just two main display screens lets you focus in on any operation directly and instantly. In fact, the entire 32-channel or 48-channel console can quite easily be operated from the 44.2-centimeter-wide (that's a little over 17 inches) Centralogic section alone.
The M7CL is the ideal digital mixing console for medium size live sound applications that have previously been handled by analog gear.
- 48 or 32 mono microphone/line inputs, 4 stereo inputs, and 3 mini-YGDAI card slots (a total of 56 or 40 mixing channels).
- 16 mix buses, LCR bus, 8 Matrix channels, and 8 DCAs assignable to 16 omni outputs.
- Virtual effect and EQ rack: up to 4 simultaneous multi-effect processors up to 8 simultaneous 31-band graphic EQs.
- Centralogic interface: central, logical, and intuitive.
- Dual power modes: use the built in Power Supply, or add an external PW800W Power Supply unit (optional) for failsafe dual-supply operation.
- Compact and lightweight: 48 channels in the space and weight normally required for 24.