- High-power system (132dB Peak SPL1m) with 10in LF and 1in HF drivers.
- Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility.
- User-adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications.
- Two-way passive 8Ω design uses a single amplifier channel for simpler installation and lower cost.
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation.
- Supported with a full range of mounting and flying accessories.
A high power system capable of producing 132 dB Peak SPL, the new PS10-R2 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with up to 1250 Watts of amplifier power. Controlled by the new, dedicated PS10 TDController-R2, or the NXAMP Powered Controller, the PS10-R2 achieves high SPLs and wide bandwidth performance, despite being only half the weight and volume of common trapezoidal loudspeaker systems.
Along with the flexible coverage patterns enabled by NEXO’s proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, the architecture and weight balance of the PS10-R2 are designed to provide both uncompromised PA and stage monitor performance from a single speaker. Left and Right versions of the PS10-R2 have been developed to provide a true stereo image – particularly important for wedge applications. The 2-way passive 8Ω design uses a single amplifier channel to deliver bi-amped performance, reducing system cost, size and complexity, while the new cabinet design incorporates a pole mount and a new hardware adapter compatible with a vast array of touring and fixed installation accessories.