The black TT22-A II 2-Way Active High-Output Speaker from RCF is an active, 2-way, sound-reinforcement speaker that features a 12" neodymium woofer, 86mm voice coil in a bass reflex configuration, and a 1.4” exit, 75mm voice coil neo-compression driver. It also features two independent digital amplifiers, one with 800W for low frequencies and the other with 300W for the high-frequency driver. The Class-D amplifiers offer hi-fi sound, extremely low distortion with negligible quiescent noise, and stable burst response. The TT22-A II is equipped with a state-of-the-art input board which features XLR In/Out, a rotating encoder for gain reduction, time delay, speaker presets, RDNet input/output, 4 status LEDs, and a Powercon input/output.
The woofer features 32-bit/96 kHz, DSP processing and a networking board. With DSP on board each cabinet, the unit can be configured to address to single cabinets or groups of cabinets with specific presets or modifications of parameters like gain, equalization, or delay. The RDNet protocol is based on RS-485 communication protocol, which is very stable, and it is possible to send and receive data on a simple XLR cable.
The TT+ two-way system features a multi-functional rear encoder to easily control all the speaker functions (gain reduction, delay, speaker presets), even without network connection. The speaker is equipped with a complete set of integrated rigging mechanics for rental or installation.
- 1100W Class-D amplifier
- 131 dB maximum SPL
- Wide dispersion, 90 x 60° low distortion, and constant-directivity horn
- 12" neo woofer, 3.5"mm voice coil
- 1.5" neo-compression driver, 3.0" voice coil
- DSP processing
- Onboard RDNet control
- Multi-functional cabinet
- High output
- Class-D amplifiers offer hi-fi sound, extremely low distortion with negligible quiescent noise and stable burst response
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Concert halls
- Night clubs and houses of worship
- Stage monitoring side fill
- Front and balcony fill