The Martin Audio LE2100S is a very high performance monitor designed for large-stage applications where maximum SPL’s are required. It features twin, high-specification 12” (300mm) low frequency drivers, a unique 6.5” (165mm) midrange device and a 1” (25mm) exit compression driver mounted on a differential dispersion horn. Differential dispersion technology increases the area over which a constant SPL and consistent frequency response is maintained at ear height, enabling the artist to move around more freely.
The LE2100S is best used with the DX1.5 controller to provide crossover, limiting and EQ functions.
- Two 12" (300mm) ultra-long excursion high power, neodymium motor bass drivers
- 6.5" (135mm) high power, phase plug loaded neodymium motor midrange driver
- 1" (25mm) exit titanium dome, neodymium motor compression driver
- Optimised constant directivity differential dispersion HF horn
- Symmetrical array, 3-way, bi-amp design
- Contemporary, multi-laminate ply and hardwood cabinet
- Frequency response 56Hz-18kHz ±3dB, -10dB @ 48Hz
- Discreet connectors
- Fitted with 4 x M8 rigging inserts
- Very high power stage monitor
- Flown infill via optional yoke