The PS10 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with over 500 Watts of amplifier power, yet it is only half the weight and volume of standard trapezoidal systems. The dispersion, architecture and weight balance of the PS10 Loudspeaker are designed to provide both exceptional PA and stage monitor performance from a single product without compromise. This flexibility is realized by a proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, easily rotated in four positions by the user. Coupled with the horn’s unique progressive horizontal (50° to 100°) and vertical (55°) dispersion, the most suitable pattern can be selected for vertical or horizontal PA usage or wedge monitoring. The 2-way passive 8 Ohm design uses a single amplifier channel to deliver bi-amped performance for less money, space and complexity.
The PS10 Loudspeaker System is the foundation of Nexo’s acclaimed PS Series; versatile, compact, full-range loudspeakers tailored for a wide range of touring and installed sound reinforcement applications. Like all Nexo products, the PS10 Loudspeaker and optional LS500 Subwoofer are designed to work with advanced electronic processors, guaranteeing consistent performance and reliability of the highest standard.
- High power system (127dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with 10" LF and 1" HF drivers.
- Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility user adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications.
- Two-way passive 8 Ohm design uses a single amplifier channel for simpler installation and lower cost.
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation.
- Supported with a full range of mounting and flying accessories.
- Touring, installed PA for clubs, A/V, theater, broadcast, etc.
- High quality stage monitoring for clubs, A/V, theater, broadcast, etc.
- Fill-in system in conjunction with larger Nexo PS/Alpha systems.