LA-RAK II Modular Touring Rack
- Touring rack usable worldwide
- Hosts three LA12X for maximum drive flexibility and power
- Analog and digital Signal/Network/Power distribution
- Engineered 9 U frame allows flying and rigging
- Electric compatibility with LA-RAK
- Mechanical compatibility with LA-RAK
- AES/EBU and AVB ready
The LA12X relies on a proprietary switch mode power supply (SMPS) equipped with a DSP-controlled PFC, capable of delivering 12,000 W regardless of mains voltages (from 240 V down to 100 V).
The PFC offers high immunity to unstable mains and lowers typical power consumption by up to 40% for the same usage conditions i.e., more power is available to the output stages from a given circuit (16 A at 230 V mains, 30 A at 120 V mains).
In addition to the high raw RMS power rating, the ability to deliver energy (power x hold time) yields the best performance from loudspeaker systems, especially in LF reproduction.
- 12,000 W with record hold times
- Universal SMPS with Power Factor Correction
- High tolerance to unstable mains (100-240V)
- Boosted DSP resources
- 4 x 4 architecture for passive systems