The Pro 200 Series professional power amplifiers offer Crest’s renowned sonic integrity while providing exceptionally high power ratings in a compact, lightweight (under 25 lbs.) 2RU package.
The Pro 200 Series amps feature Automatic Clip Limiting (ACL) to protect connected drivers; IGM Impedance Sensing to accommodate varying impedance outputs; tunnel-cooled, high efficiency heat sinks and variable-speed DC fans to limit the operating temperature and extend amplifier life.
- Dramatically reduced net weight
- Latest generation of high speed, wide-bandwidth output devices
- Dual, variable speed fans
- Balanced XLR inputs
- Speakon and 5-way binding post speaker outputs
- Mode selector switch for stereo, parallel and bridged-mono operation
- Input sensitivity selection
- Recessed, stepped attenuators
- Front panel circuit – breaker switch
Gradually increases gain to the attenuator level settings when the amplifier is turned on. This prevents abrupt turn-on level.
Other protection features include: short circuit, DC voltage, comprehensive thermal management and current in-rush turn-on/off; transient sub-sonic input.