Extraordinary flexibility, high power density and competitive cost makes IPD 2400 equally at home whether in permanent installations, portable corporate AV systems, or live PA setups.
Brawn with Brains
Delivering 2 x 1200 W at 4 ohms, IPD 2400 packs reliable power and performance into 1U. At the heart of the IPD platform is a latest-generation DSP engine equipped with up to a total of 40 real-time, multi-slope parametric EQs along with adjustable gain, input and output delay, and both high- and low-pass filters adjustable to any frequency.
The DSP also provides extensive protection for your loudspeaker system, in the form of the innovative software-controlled Speaker Protect Limiter, configured with ease from within IntelliDrive Controller software. Harnessing all of this power is child’s play thanks to the IPD LoadLibrary, a collection of LAB GRUPPEN released presets – for quick configuration and optimization of a wide range of loudspeaker systems, both generic and popular brand models.
Take Control, at the Rack or Anywhere
All setup parameters for input mixing, DSP features and limiter setting are accessible on the front panel using two navigation buttons, a rotary encoder, and the backlit display. Individual channel mute buttons are also available. Up to 100 user-defined presets may be stored on-board.
Most users will also want to take advantage of the advanced, Ethernet-based networked monitoring and control features. Network configuration is fast and foolproof, with automatic discovery and identification of all connected amplifiers. The sleek GUI is designed for touch-based devices, and enables quick grouping of amplifiers along with intuitive setup and preset storage of all DSP parameters.
Exceptional I/O Flexibility
With AES3 digital inputs standard, IPD 2400 connects directly to digital console stage boxes, or accept AES input within a fixed digital network installation, eliminating a D-A/A-D conversion cycle. Additionally, AES3 inputs can be set for automatic fail-over to analog (perfect for keeping the show going, or in case of installations – maintaining system integrity for mission-critical PA/VA system applications), and input mixing is available for all four inputs. At the power output end, connections are available on binding posts or Neutrik speakON.
At the heart of IPD Series is the intuitive GUI of the IntelliDrive Controller software, giving powerful user control over just about every aspect of DSP performance on each device on the network. Available on PC and Mac, and designed with touch-screen in mind, IntelliDrive Controller gives you the edge when it comes to system tuning.
Supercharged DSP Power
IPD Series boasts a latest-generation DSP engine equipped with up to a total of 40 real-time, multi-slope parametric EQs along with adjustable gain, input and output delay, and both high- and low-pass filters adjustable to any frequency. This makes IPD Series akin to a standalone digital audio processor, with 2 pristine amplifier channels for free!
Performance, Value & Flexibility
Extraordinary flexibility, extensive functionality and features, and competitive cost make IPD Series amplifiers equally at home whether in permanent installations, portable AV systems, or live monitor drive. Wherever performance and reliability cannot be compromised, yet the budget is tight, IPD Series presents a universal solution.
Tech Spec Overview
- Compact 2,400 Watt, 2-channel amplifier with DSP control for touring applications
- Low mains current draw with proven IDEEA technology for power conservation
- Highly advanced DSP with 40 real-time multi-slope Parametric EQ's
- 100 user presets for system configuration and setup
- Networked control via IntelliDrive Controller and touchscreen user interface
- AES3 and analogue inputs with redundant failover
- Renowned Speaker Protect Limiter (maxSPL) for optimal speaker match and protection
- 4-channel input mixer for multi-input mixing and switching
- Backlit display with navigation buttons and encoder for front panel setup
- Horizontal output VU meters on display in operating mode
- Binding post and Neutrik speakON* connectors
- Universal power supply supports 100-240V at 50 or 60 Hz
- Fast network setup with auto-discovery and identification of amplifiers
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Sweden