The PS10AMP is a dedicated amplifier that allows the PS10 Loudspeaker and optional LS500 Subwoofer to achieve exceptional performance from such compact packages. The integrated PS10 TDController provides crossover, sensed amplifier control and system equalisation optimised for the PS10 and LS500. Like all Nexo processors, the PS10AMP provides precision dynamic, voice coil temperature and diaphragm displacement protection through the use of selective Voltage Controlled Equalisers (VCEQs), reducing levels only at frequencies when and where necessary.
The PS10AMP has two inputs, L and R, and three outputs, L, R and summed LSub out. The PS10AMP Configuration switch automatically configures the unit for 2 channel mode (LSub Off), where the PS10AMP drives 2 to 4 PS10 Loudspeakers in stereo (2x 850 Watts/4 Ohms) or 3 channel mode (Lsub On), where the PS10 AMP drives 2 PS10 Loudspeakers in stereo (2 x 430 Watts/ 8 Ohms) and 1 LS500 Subwoofer (850W/ 4 Ohms) with a summed mono signal of the L+R input signals. Since the Configuration switch also rewires the output connectors and displays PS10AMP mode status with LED indicators, the PS10AMP minimises installation cost and complexity while ensuring faultless performance.
The PS10 Loudspeaker System is the foundation of Nexo’s acclaimed PS Series; versatile, compact, full-range loudspeakers tailored for a wide range of touring and installed sound reinforcement applications. Like all Nexo products, the PS10 Loudspeaker and optional LS500 Subwoofer are designed to work with advanced electronic processors, guaranteeing consistent performance and reliability of the highest standard.
- Precision circuits engineered for the PS10/LS500 systems permit increased sound pressure and operational reliability
- Servo controlled VCEQs provide precise dynamic control without spectral imbalance
- Automatically configured 2 or 3 channel modes allow the amplifier’s 1700W power capability to be optimised for a variety of system configurations.
- Integrated TDController simplifies wiring and provides a precise match to the amplifier.
- Comprehensive indicators and controls, inputs and output connectors are all located on the front panel.
- Super silent, back to front variable speed fan.
- Touring, installed PA for clubs, A/V, theater, broadcast, etc.
- High quality stage monitoring for clubs, A/V, theater, broadcast, etc.
- Fill-in system in conjunction with larger Nexo PS/Alpha systems.